Monday, August 27, 2012

Correction


 Last night, while having a sweet talk with Ted and my parents over the phone.  My father brought to my attention a significant, unfortunate, typo in my last post.  Midway through the third paragraph there is a sentence with the phrase, “I am in a state of absolute despair.”  Absent from this phrase is the small but crucial word, “not.”  Please note the following correction: “I am not in a state of absolute despair.”  Which I hope you will see demonstrated in what is yet to come in my words and in my actions.

I have been thinking a great deal and talking to several dear friends and family members since the last post, sharing and clarifying.  I have also written a bit but am faced with reconsidering whether this is an appropriate space for me to continue engaging the process of self, social and spiritual evaluation.

Much love to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment